Wednesday, January 16, 2013

.Hello from the Washington, Seattle Mission!

               Monday is my P-Day but I had technical difficulties with my computer so this note was delayed. I love what I have been called to do in the Mission Field. We arrived last week, met with our Mission Pres, Pres. Larkin and our Bishop of the Seatac Ward and have not stopped running.
            This mission has a population of 3,000,000 people and our ward is the most diverse ward in the mission. Some of the languages spoken (and their dialects) are Indonesian, Mandarian, Chukes, Burmese, Russians, Yips, Muslims, Spanish and those from India, Sister Carter and myself have a goal to start English classes by the first part of February. If we can help these dear people learn to speak the language of their new country and The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, they will be very blessed.
We have been asked to find and visit new move-ins and less active people. We have met a gentleman we will probably start teaching this week and last week we brought a less active couple to church. We are working with another Senior sister who has been less active. We attended Family Home Evening with the Seniors and love it.
      I met Brother Syd Gilbert's grandson who is a leader in my Zone. Such a fine young man!I love Jesus Christ and the incredible blessing of the Atonement. It is such an Honor and privilege to represent him in this world that needs peace and love and kindness and to be able to teach the importance of baptism and repentance.
             Thanks to all of you for you love and for being examples to me of love and kindness. You have taught me so much. May God be with each of you and bless you this coming week with the desire to be better and to seek to serve our Heavenly Father in a more committed manner.
Love to all!
Sister Frame

1 comment:

  1. It's so wonderful to hear your voice and your enthusiasm! We miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete