Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Greetings from Tukwila, Wa!


Life is so good in this Washington Seattle Mission.  We continue to see incredible success in this area and I know "The field is ripe already to harvest... and I am blessed to be part of the work!

Last week I said we were on our way to Mt. Ranier...well, here is a picture of this Majestic Mountain that stands 14, 441 feet tall.  This is a beautiful place to live, in spite of the rain that is currently blessing Mother Earth.  We walked this morning in the rain and drizzle.  It is just part of the life of those living in the Northwest.
 
Since I spoke with all my children yesterday and enjoyed their visits, there is just not so much so say.

I pray that your lives will be blessed with happiness and that the 'mountains' you climb will be filled with help from the Holy Ghost and that God will be by your side.  The climb is hard and long but don't forget to pause and see the beauty that is here in spite of the climb.

Hope all of you look for Miracles this week....and find them
All my love,
Sister Frame





P.S. We love the young men. Elder Buckway is the tall one. He is our District Leader. His most used comment is  "Bless Yer Hearts" and he uses it all the time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment